2pcs ESP8266 NodeMCU LUA CP2102 ESP-12E Internet WIFI Development Board Open source Serial Wireless Module Works Great with Arduino IDE/Micropython (Pack of 2PCS)
Posted On July 12, 2018
ESP8266 is a highly integrated chip designed for the needs of a new connected world. It offers a complete and self-contained Wi-Fi networking solution, allowing it to either host the application or to offload all Wi-Fi networking functions from another application processor.
Instruction & Steps of How to use:
1. Download the Arduino IDE, the latest version.
2. Install the IDE
3. Set up your Arduino IDE as: Go to File->Preferences and copy the URL below to get the ESP board manager extensions: http://arduino.esp8266.com/stable/package_esp8266com_index.json Placing the http:// before the URL lets the Arduino IDE use it…otherwise it gives you a protocol error.
4. Go to Tools > Board > Board Manager> Type “esp8266” and download the Community esp8266 and install.
5. Set up your chip as:
Tools -> Board -> NodeMCU 1.0 (ESP-12E Module)
Tools -> Flash Size -> 4M (3M SPIFFS)
Tools -> CPU Frequency -> 80 Mhz
Tools -> Upload Speed -> 921600
Tools–>Port–> (whatever it is)
6. Download and run the 32 bit flasher exe at Github(Search for nodemcu/nodemcu-flasher/tree/master/ at Github) github.com/nodemcu/nodemcu-flasher/tree/master/Win32/Release Or download and run the 64 bit flasher exe at: github.com/nodemcu/nodemcu-flasher/tree/master/Win64/Release
7. In Arduino IDE, look for the old fashioned Blink program. Load, compile and upload.
8. Go to FILE> EXAMPLES> ESP8266> BLINK, it will start blinking.
Note: Please contact us if you need the driver or meet any issue when using. We provide 100% satisfication service for customers.
2* New Version ESP8266 NodeMCU LUA CP2102 WiFi Wireless Development Board
Click here for discount information.
Brand : HiLetgo
Color : Pack of 2pcs
EAN : 0703681358704
Manufacturer : HiLetgo
Manufacturer Maximum Age : Array
Manufacturer Minimum Age : Array
Model : 3-01-0268
MPN : 3-01-0268
Part Number : 3-01-0268
Publisher : HiLetgo
Size : 2
UPC : 703681358704
- Built-in Micro-USB, with flash and reset switches, easy to program
- Full I/O port and Wireless 802.11 supported, direct download no need to reset
- Arduino compatible, works great with the latest Arduino IDE/Mongoose IoT/Micropython
- Data download access to the website: http://www.nodemcu.com
- Firmware link: https://github.com/nodemcu/nodemcu-firmware
Special price: USD $12.99
Buy this product at Amazon, Click Here.
Click here to buy this with special price.